This Acceptable Use Policy document, including the following list of Prohibited Activities, is an integral part of your Hosting Agreement with HOST LyT. If you engage in any of the activities prohibited by this AUP document HOST LyT may suspend or terminate your account.
HOST LyT’s Acceptable Use Policy (the “Policy”) for HOST LyT Services is designed to help protect HOST LyT, HOST LyT’s customers and the Internet community in general from irresponsible or, in some cases, illegal activities. The Policy is a non-exclusive list of the actions prohibited by HOST LyT. HOST LyT reserves the right to modify the Policy at any time, effective upon posting.
Prohibited Uses of HOST LyT Systems and Services:
1. Transmission, distribution or storage of any material in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited. This includes, without limitation, material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right used without proper authorization, and material that is obscene, defamatory, constitutes an illegal threat, or violates export control laws.
2. Sending Unsolicited Bulk Email (“UBE”, “spam”). The sending of any form of Unsolicited Bulk Email through DediStation’s servers is prohibited. Likewise, the sending of UBE from another service provider advertizing a web site, email address or utilizing any resource hosted on HOST LyT’s servers, is prohibited. HOST LyT accounts or services may not be used to solicit customers from, or collect replies to, messages sent from another Internet Service Provider where those messages violate this Policy or that of the other provider.
3. Running Unconfirmed Mailing Lists. Subscribing email addresses to any mailing list without the express and verifiable permission of the email address owner is prohibited. All mailing lists run by HOST LyT customers must be Closed-loop (“Confirmed Opt-in”). The subscription confirmation message received from each address owner must be kept on file for the duration of the existence of the mailing list. Purchasing lists of email addresses from 3rd parties for mailing to from any HOST LyT-hosted domain, or referencing any HOST LyT account, is prohibited.
4. Advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available any software, program, product, or service that is designed to violate this AUP or the AUP of any other Internet Service Provider, which includes, but is not limited to, the facilitation of the means to send Unsolicited Bulk Email, initiation of pinging, flooding, mail-bombing, denial of service attacks.
5. Operating an account on behalf of, or in connection with, or reselling any service to, persons or firms listed in the Spamhaus Register of Known Spam Operations (ROKSO) database at www.spamhaus.org/rokso.
6. Unauthorized attempts by a user to gain access to any account or computer resource not belonging to that user (e.g., “cracking”).
7. PMTA Your need to Purchase License from port25 Officially Website. We Just Setup Software Include our SMTP Pack.
8. If we saw any risk transition payment. This time we send mail for verification. But if client not response mail or if not reply this mail with verification. This time we are not delivery this order if anytime user contact us or if you got chargeback this time we should delivery this service. but won’t offer for refund any amount.
9. Knowingly engage in any activities designed to harass, or that will cause a denial-of-service (e.g., synchronized number sequence attacks) to any other user whether on the HOST LyT network or on another provider’s network.
10. Using HOST LyT’s Services to interfere with the use of the HOST LyT network by other customers or authorized users.
11. Obtaining or attempting to obtain service by any means or device with intent to avoid payment.
12. .Unauthorized access, alteration, destruction, or any attempt thereof, of any information of any HOST LyT customers or end-users by any means or device.
Customer Responsibility for Customer’s Users
Each HOST LyT customer is responsible for the activities of its users and, by accepting service from HOST LyT, is agreeing to ensure that its customers/representatives or end-users abide by this Policy. Complaints about customers/representatives or end-users of an HOST LyT customer will be forwarded to the HOST LyT customer’s postmaster for action. If violations of the HOST LyT Acceptable Use Policy occur, HOST LyT reserves the right to terminate services with or take action to stop the offending customer from violating HOST LyT’s AUP as HOST LyT deems appropriate, without notice.
SMTP: When We Provide Server You can check All is ok or Any issue Like Your Ip Blacklisted or Mail send Or Failed etc need mail or create ticket within 24 hours. But we Didn’t respond For Use Some Days.
IP: IP clean or Blacklisted it need to check from Senderbase.org we follow Senderbase.org
Unauthorized storage, distribution or replication of copyrighted content is forbidden. All activities performed on HOST LyT services must comply with law and the laws of the country that you reside in.
Resource usage limits
A VPS or Virtual Private Server is a shared environment with users or other containers. This means that excessive CPU, network and I/O abuse will cause issues for other customers on the same node. We do not place hard limits on these resources, however common sense is expected. Any VPS abusing their resources may be shut down, rebooted or suspended without warning. DDoS attacks, flooding and port scanning are not allowed. Common sense is also expected, please do not do anything you would not feel comfortable using on your own internet connection.
Constant CPU usage should be kept below half the number of CPU cores in load. For example, if your VPS has 4 CPU cores, then your overall load should be kept below 2.00. This does not apply to short bursts.
The following services are banned on our network: DDoS attacks, excessive port scanning, Botnets, TOR relays and exits (Please ASK first, we will more than likely say yes!), Illegal downloads/Piracy, Virtual currency mining, virtual currency clients (please ASK first), AtHome Software, IP spoofing, CrystalMines, HYIP websites, Booter/Stress websites, HitLeap or any traffice generation tools (Please ASK first). The program six stats is also not allowed, due to it’s high CPU and IO usage.
For SMTP Email Server Refunds we Provide If your Email If not working and let us know via ticket or email within 24 hours , But If Have any issue we will resolve it. And If our service down and if We can’t Provide this Service this time we will full refunds. For Cpanel Shared Hosting we provide 30 days Money back Guarantee.
Cpanel Hosting we take Reseller from Dedistation Datacenter UK, This Server Fully managed From Dedistation, We don’t keep any Backup, If need backup so keep your backup from your site. For Down, DDos Attached, Server Crashed can be for technical Case. So need Need All Backup from Client Side. We didn’t any backup.
We do not claim or guarantee the availability of backups, Take your backup all time from your side, or of our DDoS protection system. SLA credit or free service may be given in case of downtime or other disruptions, please ticket to request this.
Last Updated: 05.10.2016